LET'S GROW TOGETHER
Take the next step in your career with SPRVL
Join our team
Changing the future
“At SPRVL, We Value, hire and nurture talents who are driven by the passion, have a zest to learn and grow in the industry. We provide a supportive and work friendly environment for a better work life balancing with the opportunities for career advancement”.
Social Media Marketing
Job Description :
1) Preparing a social media content strategy for 4 major platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn – for HEAD and A&R
2) Plan special social media and influencer campaigns around brand calendars by bringing to the table creative ideas and executing them flawlessly
3) Lead the day to day handling of all social media channels for for HEAD and A&R
4) Create and handle social media calendars and ensure on-time execution
5) Work with the influencer marketing specialist to expand and manage our network.
6) Work with cross functional teams i.e. creative’s, content, and marketing, to drive execution
7) Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of tone of voice and quality
8) Own adoption, engagement and efficiency targets
9) Perform regular audits and analysis of our brands’ social media handles and accordingly suggest improvements
10) Stay up to date with latest social media trends and best practices.
11) Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and giveaways
Job Description: Merchandiser is responsible for the garment production and related follow up by carrying out the various process SOP’s like Sample development, Price negotiation, Order confirmation and Execution / Follow-up. To coordinate with cross functional teams for the technical requirement of a product and connect with factories to complete the sample development and cost finalization. Based on the cost and approvals, should get the order confirmed for production. Regular follow up with the internal teams and outsourcing factories to complete the production on time.
Maintain customer experience through team member interaction and store presentation
Develop and train retail sales team members by conducting daily sales observations, weekly report card sessions and weekly sales meetings
Execution of company merchandising
Maintain the sales quota through inside sales at retail store on a daily basis
Supervise actions of the retail sales associates within his/her department
Prepare cost analysis, quotes and profit calculations
Maintain knowledge of new products and research, primarily computer systems
Endeavor to meet and exceed team member expectations by providing department and service teamwork
Demonstrate teamwork by assisting and cooperating with co-workers as needed
Maintain confidentiality of company and all customer information
Represent company in areas of public relations like trade shows, parades, etc.
Achieve needed results and a high level of sales performance
Assist event manager with managing and training of all employees in maximizing sales, and performing daily tasks
Oversee preparation of displays, merchandise, and presentations
Coordinate the flow of goods from the stock room to the sales floor, and do merchandise replenishment
Assist the store team in maintaining housekeeping standards and store’s visual objectives by straightening merchandise and assisting in fixture and floor changes
Oversee and ensure compliance of all staff with established company policies.